Out on the Town Transportation LLC in Naples, Florida is committed to providing our clients with superior service. If the answer to your question(s) is not found in our FAQs section, please telephone our office at 239-272-9186 or e-mail us at OutOnTheTownTransportation@gmail.com. We will answer your question in a timely manner.
How far in advance should I make my reservation?
It is recommended to book your reservation as soon as possible or when you have firm travel dates, times, and locations due to daily availability changes.
Do you have a guarantee of service?
Your car is guaranteed to be waiting for you 15 to 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled pickup time.
Can I make, change, or cancel a reservation with my chauffeur?
Out On The Town Transportation LLC requires that all changes, confirmations, or cancellations be called into our office at 239-272-9186.
How will I know when my car and chauffeur has arrived at the pickup location or airport?
- Upon making your reservation with Out On The Town Transportation LLC, we will confirm the pickup locations.
- Our chauffeurs will text the customer's cell phone upon arrival, approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time. The customer needs to reply back promptly to avoid unnecessary confusion.
- At the airport, our uniformed chauffeurs may hold a sign containing your name if airport regulations permit.
Is Out On The Town Transportation LLC fully licensed and insured?
We are fully licensed and carry insurance that exceeds the amount required in any county we operate in.
What vehicles may I expect?
With Out On The Town Transportation LLC you can expect a clean, well-maintained vehicle. We will be happy to arrange other vehicles currently not in our fleet if requested.
Do you offer chauffeur services using a customer's vehicle?
- We offer chauffeur services utilizing our program "Your Car, Our Chauffeur."
- A Chauffeur Service Agreement must be completed, signed, and agreed upon seven (7) days in advance of the reservation booking.
- The Chauffeur Service Agreement is valid for one (1) year from the date of execution of the agreement.
- Please contact our office at 239-272-9186 for details.
Do you have an alcohol policy?
- Alcoholic beverages of any type are not permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Individuals who are under 21 years of age (minors) are never allowed to legally consume alcohol.
- Consumption of alcohol by a minor OR conducting other illegal or unsafe activity by any customer will immediately terminate the service and the customer will be responsible for the full fare.
Where can I find your rates?
- Please call our office at 239-272-9186 or e-mail us at OutOnTheTownTransportation@gmail.com to obtain a quote. This ensures that you will receive the best price in case we are offering unpublished specials!
- All reservations must be secured by providing a valid credit card.
- We have Hourly Transfer Rates with a 4-hour minimum service time.
- We have Local One-Way Transfer Rates up to one (1) hour.
- We have Airport One-Way Transfer Rates.
- For One-Way Transfers (airport, cruise port, in-town, etc.), reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the time of service with a valid credit card.
- For Hourly Transfers (weddings, proms, nights "Out On The Town," etc.), reservations must be made at least 5 days prior to the time of service with a valid credit card.
Is there a Cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations received more than 24 hours in advance are refunded in full.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- Cancellations must be made by telephone called into an Out On The Town Transportation LLC representative at 239-272-9186.
- The full trip charge will apply if the customer does not contact our office at 239-272-9186 if unable to locate their chauffeur.
- Cancellations made by e-mail or voice-mail will be considered if they are received at least 24 hours in advance and will be refunded in full. (Please Note: Replies to these types of cancellations may not be responded to as quickly as speaking directly to a representative. For faster service, please contact our office at 239-272-9186.
Is there a Change Policy for Making Reservation Adjustments?
- Changes to a pick up must be conveyed at the soonest opportunity and made directly by speaking to an Out On The Town Transportation LLC representative.
- The company will do its best to accommodate any changes the customer requests. However, other contracted services must be considered through the scheduling department when adjustments to reservations are requested.
What is your Wait Time Policy?
- Commercial Domestic Airport Arrivals: 30-minute grace period.
- International Airport Arrivals: 30-minute grace period.
- Private Chartered Flights: 15-minute grace period.
- Hotel / Residence Departures: 15 minute grace period.
- Cruise Port Pickups: 30 minute grace period.
- Please Note: Wait time charges are based on the type of vehicle and rounded up to the nearest 1/2 hour.
Do you have a Car Seat Policy?
- Car seats / booster seats are available upon request for an additional fee.
- Due to Insurance Liability, Out On The Town Transportation LLC chauffeurs, representatives, or employees are not permitted to install or assist in the installation or removal of car seats in the vehicle.
Is there a Cleaning / Damage Policy?
Out On The Town Transportation LLC vehicles are strictly Non-Smoking. The customer is liable for damage and / or excessive cleaning as follows:
- Tobacco Usage: $325.00
- Illness / Bodily Fluids Inside the Vehicle: $500.00
- Excessive Interior Cleaning: $200.00
- Damage to Interior or Exterior of the Vehicle: Cost of the repair, plus downtime cost based on vehicle type.